Cartridges for self-cleaning filters of dust extractors are installed in aspiration (dedusting ventilation) systems designed to remove contaminated air near the source of contaminants release, its purification and recirculation to the premises.
Advantages: filtering systems with such cartridges ensure high cleaning efficiency, ability to accommodate large filtering area within a single filter due to the use of pleated filtering material, long service life and high energy efficiency.
- machine-building industry
- automotive industry
- metalworking industry
- chemical industry
- pharmaceuticals industry (dry tabletting process)
- mining industry
- food-processing industry
- construction materials sector
- manufacturing of dyes/pigments
- fertilizer manufacturing
- electronics industries
- woodworking industry
- furniture manufacturing industry
- textile industry
Cartridges for self-cleaning filters are used in the following operations and processes:
- plasma, laser and oxy-fuel gas cutting
- abrasive machining of metals, sandblasting, shot-blast pretreatment
- metal polishing
- soldering, tin plating, pin point welding
- loading and unloading of bulk materials (silos, conveyors)
- other processes
Cartridges are produced from durable moisture and heat resistant (up to +120 °C) polyester filter cloth specifically designed for self-cleaning functioning, with filtering efficiency of 0.3 to 5.0 microns. Cartridge and flange dimensions and surface area of the filter are defined by Customer’s specifications.
We produce analogues of self-cleaning cartridges delivered by WAM, R + B, MAHLE, General Electric, Camfil, Donaldson and other manufacturers.
Examples of dust collectors