Filters for screw piston compressors
Compliance with maintenance and routine servicing procedures is a precondition for ensuring high-performance operation of compressors. Replacement of filtering elements is one of the most important maintenance procedures (routine maintenance). Compressor filters, being an essential performance factor, are selected according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Our filters for piston and screw compressors are fully compatible with all types of oils. Here you can select and order our filter analogues of the following brands:
ABAC, ALMIG, ALUP, ATLAS COPCO
- BALMA, BAUER, BECKER, BLITZ SCHNEIDER, BOGE, BOTTARINI, BUSCH
- CECCATO, CHINOOK, COMPAIR
- DVP, DEMAG, DEMAG WITTIG, DOMNICK HUNTER, DONALDSON, DALGAKIRAN
- FIAC, FINI, FU SHENG
- GARDNER DENVER (TAMROCK)
- INGERSOLL RAND
- IRMER & ELZE, KAESER
- LEROI, LEYBOLD
- MACO MEUDON, MAHLE, MANN + HUMMEL, MARK, MATTEI
- PNEUMOFORE, POWER SYSTEM, PUROLATOR
- RIETSCHLE, REMEZA
- SOTRAS, FILSAN
Oil filters for compressors
These filters are designed to remove contaminants from different (motor, transmission) oils. In this case oil filters are used for cleaning of the compressor oil and shall meet the following requirements:
1. filters shall have sufficient contaminant capacity, i.e. the ability to retain and accumulate large amounts of various impurities contained in the oil. This property depends on the filtering element size and determines the filter service life;
2. filters shall ensure optimal filtration capacity for removing different impurities. This property is determined by the pore size of the filtering element;
3. compressor oil filters shall have low hydraulic resistance to facilitate pumping of thickened oil;
4. filters shall have robust housing design to withstand any emergency buildups of pressure in the lubrication system or external mechanical effects.
Air filters for compressors
Air filter is an indispensable element of any compressor, which prevents dust and other contaminants contained in the air from entering inside the compressor during its operation.
Air filters can be divided into three classes by filtration efficiency:
1. 1st class filters entrap dust of any particle size;
2. 2nd class filters effectively entrap dust with particle size > 1 µm;
3. 3rd class filters can separate dust with particle size > 10 µm.
Air/oil separators for compressors
Air/oil separator is an apparatus which separates a product into fractions having different characteristics, e.g. it can separate different fluids – engine oil and water – from each other or remove oil vapours from the air.
The air/oil separators have the primary task of pre-filtering the compressed air for removing oil vapours present in it.