Drainage and aeration systems
Selton LLC offers pipe filters (drainage systems) and small-bubble pipe aerators. Pipe filters are manufactured in two types: framed (TFK) and frameless (TF).
You can buy pipe filters and aerators by calling the contact phone numbers indicated in the Contacts section.
A tubular filter is a purification mechanism that is installed on a water pumping structure. For small loads frame-less models are used, for industrial purposes frame-type devices will be more useful. They are used in industry, as well as for municipal wastewater treatment and aeration.
Industrial biological treatment is impossible without additional equipment. A tubular filter is used for such purposes. This is a special element that is installed on the mechanism and provides a purifying effect. Such a structure is used at industrial facilities, as well as to remove contamination of water bodies. Depending on the scope of application, frame or frameless models are used.
Perforated PE or PVC pipe or metal perforated frames are used as a frame. Drainage, can also be frameless, if it is not subjected to heavy mechanical loads, but not more than 315th diameter.
Tubular filter: technical characteristics
Tubular aerators are designs that provide pressurized water filtration. Several layers of material, under the influence of oxygen, trap the main types of dirt that are found in the water. The performance depends on the type and size of the device. Two main types are distinguished:
- tube filter, or drainage system;
- tubular fine-bubble aerator.
Frame models are made of polyethylene, PVC or metal. The perforation method is used for strength. It is also important that the material is resistant to corrosive processes, because directly will be used in bodies of water. Frame devices are more durable, can withstand heavy mechanical loads. Frameless drainage is useful for wastewater treatment without much pressure.
The length of the part depends on the type: for frameless maximum 3 m, the device with a frame can be up to 5 m. The diameter of the aerotank depends on the model.
There are certificates of tests and conclusions on their results, as well as TU and sanitary and epidemiological conclusion for the tube aerators.
Fine-bubble tubular aerators are manufactured in different geometric sizes (diameter, length). Polypropylene pipe is used as a frame, polypropylene PP or polyethylene PE sputtering is used as dispersant.
Area of application
The pipe aerator must be checked for technical suitability prior to installation. These parameters determine the scope of application. After obtaining the certificate of sanitary and epidemiological examination the installation is started. The scope of application includes the following industries:
- food and light industry;
- machine and equipment construction;
- power industry;
- oil and gas processing industry;
- catering facilities;
- shopping and entertainment centers;
Tubular aerators are used especially extensively in aeration. With the help of improved drainage systems, effective biological treatment in specialized facilities is provided. Structures are also necessary at wastewater reception stations. Proper installation and operation of filtration systems reduces pollution risks many times over and enables treatment without costly facilities.
- 01. Various industries (pharmaceutical, food, mechanical engineering, metalworking, instrumentation, light industry, etc.);
- 02. In the electric power industry, gas and oil refining industries (in gas turbine engines and compressor units, etc.);
- 03. In air preparation systems for painting and drying chambers, paint and varnish production lines and other production processes, where necessary;
- 04. In buildings for various purposes (office and business centers, residential, administrative, warehouse terminals, airports, shopping and entertainment centers, industrial, etc.);
- 05. At catering establishments (restaurants, cafes, canteens, etc.).