Selton manufactures filter elements for gas transmission systems and equipment. Today, filter elements such as FTG, FGK, FGZ, FGKR, FSG, FPP are successfully used as part of gas equipment in Ukraine and abroad.
Today, the plant’s products are used in cleaning and preparation systems:
fuel, starting, impulse and process gas;
natural and associated petroleum gas from mechanical impurities and drip moisture;
air at integrated air-cleaning devices (KVOU, VOU) in front of gas turbines and compressors;
gas at automobile gas-filling compressor stations (CNG filling stations) and automobile filling stations (gas stations).
You can buy filter elements of the FTG, FGK, FGZ, FGKR, FSG, FPP types by contacting the contact numbers listed in the Contacts section.
Selton manufactures filtering elements for gas transmission systems and equipment. Currently, filtering elements such as FTG, FGK, FGZ, FGKR, FSG, FPP are successfully used as part of gas equipment both in Ukraine and abroad.
Today, the plant’s products are used in cleaning and preparation systems for:
- fuel, starting, impulse and process gas;
- natural and associated petroleum gas from mechanical impurities and drip moisture;
- air at integrated air-cleaning devices (inlet air filter unit, air-filtering device) ahead of gas turbines and compressors;
- gas at automobile gas-filling compressor stations (CNG filling stations) and automobile filling stations (gas stations).
You can buy filter elements of FTG, FGK, FGZ, FGKR, FSG, FPP types by calling the contact phone numbers indicated in the Contacts section.
Filtering elements for fuel, start, impulse and process gas
Filtering elements of this type are used in fuel and starting gas treatment units (FGTU, SGTU) of stationary type gas turbine plants (GTP), gas compressor units (GCU), impulse gas treatment units (IGTU) at main (MCS), linear (LCS), booster (BCS) compressor stations (CS), as well as underground gas storage stations (UGSS) for gas purification from mechanical impurities and condensed moisture.
By their purpose, filtering elements are divided into:
- dust collectors, mist eliminators;
- separators (coalescers) for coagulation, moisture separation and moisture removal.
Dust collectors (gas filters)
Gas dust collectors are used to trap mechanical impurities in GTP, GCU, GTPP, CHPP. They can be made of polypropylene, microfiberglass, cellulose, polyester or stainless filter meshes, depending on specific customer requirements or operating conditions.
The main functions of dust collectors include:
- the most efficient trapping of mechanical impurities before the gas separation unit to increase the service life of coalescent filtering elements;
- protection of process equipment (burners, fuel systems, combustion chambers, turbine blades) from possible penetration of dust particles.
Coalescent separators (fuel gas filter)
Coalescent filtering element (separator) is designed to remove mechanical impurities and ensure highly efficient separation of coalescent moisture from the gas stream, reducing the entrainment of the dispersed liquid phase (absorbent in absorption units).
It is recommended to install pre-filter elements (dust collectors) before the coalescers to trap larger mechanical impurities. Pre-filter elements protect the coalescer filter bed from quick fouling and ensure long life and efficient operation.
Functions of filtering elements-coalescers (separators):
- flow filtration from mechanical impurities;
- mingling of small drops into larger ones, due to the special properties of filter fibers;
- separating the liquid phase from the main stream.
Gas separation is an absolutely necessary condition for the treatment of gas produced from a well, its transportation and storage in underground storage facilities (UGS).
Filter elements for air-filtering device (AFD), inlet air filter unit (IAFU)
Filtering elements for air cleaning as part of inlet air filter units (IAFU, AFD) before gas turbines and compressors are manufactured in various designs. Possible designs: cylindrical, conical, compact, pocket and panel filtering elements.
Depending on climatic conditions, the level of dust content in atmospheric air, modifications of IAFU already designed or being developed, the filtering elements are divided into two stages of purification:
The task of the preliminary stage of air purification is to provide the most effective protection from the ingress of large and small dust particles into the second stage of fine filtration, thus extending its service life. Cleaning class G2-G4, M5, M6, F7-F9.
In its turn, the second stage of fine purification of cycle air protects the gas turbine flow path from possible residual contamination in the form of fine dust particles. Cleaning class F7-F9, E10-E12.
Filtering elements for filling stations and CNG filling stations
The filtering elements are designed to clean the fuel gas from mechanical impurities and condensed moisture before refueling. Today, the plant has the opportunity to offer filtering elements for almost the whole range of refueling equipment available in the market: Galileo, Slavutich, Tokheim (Schlumberger), Schwelm, Tankanlagen Salzkotten, Meksan, Nuovo Pignone, ZAP, EnE, Scheidt&Bachmann, Gespasa, Adast, Aspro, Nara, PIUSI, Gora, Topaz, Tatsuno Rus, Livenka, etc.
The main functions of filtering elements for filling stations and CNG filling stations include:
- mechanical purification of light oil products and fuel gas from solid-state mechanical impurities, aerosol and drop moisture, paraffin and oily compounds and other contaminants;
- extended service life of filling station and CNG filling station equipment, as well as extended life of engines and fuel systems of automotive vehicles.
- 01. Mechanical engineering;
- 02. In the electric power industry, gas and oil refining industries (in gas turbine engines and compressor units, etc.);