What is the process for purifying and preparing natural gas for transportation? Why should filters be used at gas plants and gas production sites? Types of filters for cleaning and preparing gas for transportation, as well as their main functions. Features of the operation of individual types of filter elements.
- Where gas filters can be used: preparation of natural gas for transportation.
- Types of gas filters from the manufacturer.
- Gas dust collectors: what they are used for.
- Where and for what you may need coalescence filters for gas purification.
- Features of filters for air purification and complex air purification devices.
- Filters for petrol stations and CNG stations.
The modern process of purification and preparation of gas for transportation is complex and includes a lot of measures. It is required to ensure all parameters that have been set, namely: purity, humidity, temperature, pressure and others. Preparation of natural gas for transportation is carried out at enterprises using professional production filters of various types. One of the highest quality models of such equipment is considered to be the products of «Selton» company.
Filters can be used both in the purification system and in the preparatory processes before transportation.
- They are used for purification and preparation for transportation of such types of gas as: fuel, pulse, starting, technological.
- They are used to purify natural or petroleum gas from various mechanical impurities and moisture.
- Used for purifying air next to the gas turbine or compressor, on air purifying devices of complex action.
- Used for gas cleaning and treatment at gas stations for automobiles, as well as at automobile gas-filling stations of compressor type.
You can buy coalescence filters separators for gas purification by leaving an application on the manufacturer’s website.
Preparation for transportation is a complex process, which requires professional equipment and workers who know how to use it. Filter elements, depending on their purpose, are divided into several types:
- dust collectors for dust collection;
- mist collectors;
- separators or coalescers.
It is necessary to choose on the basis of what conditions and for what purpose they will be used.
Dust collectors are used to capture fine mechanical impurities. These dust filters can be made of different materials such as:
- stainless steel filter mesh.
Gas separation is only carried out after mechanical impurities have been selected and removed with the help of dust collectors. Dust collectors make it possible to prepare for the separation process and at the same time protect the production equipment from possible dust ingress.
A coalescer filter for gas purification is required in production to ensure highly efficient removal of moisture from gas streams. Thanks to this it is possible to reduce the amount of fine liquid phase entrainment in absorption apparatuses. Such elements in production perform a number of basic functions:
- help filter gas streams from impurities;
- they help to combine small droplets into larger ones due to the properties of filter fibers;
- help separate the liquid phase from the main gas stream.
Gas preparation for transportation is not possible without the use of coalescing filter elements and the separation process. Also, such purification is especially important for gas storage in UGS – underground storage.
These filtration devices are necessary to ensure the safe operation of purification devices for the preparation and transportation of natural gas, as well as to extend the service life of such mechanisms. They can be of different purification classes:
Such elements help to conduct both preliminary and fine air purification. They can be made in the form of a cylinder, cone, and also come in compact, pocket and panel forms.
Such elements are used to purify fuel gas from harmful impurities and moisture before refueling vehicles. They are necessarily installed at the enterprises of this orientation. Preparation of gas for transportation is carried out thanks to the filter elements, which perform a number of functions:
- purify light fuel gas from solid impurities and aerosol droplets;
- separate paraffin and oily impurities;
- help prolong the service life of equipment;
- prolong the service life of the vehicle.
Article on the subject: «Aviation fuel filters: types, principle of operation, characteristics»
Filter elements of any of the above types are very important. They are used at the location of natural gas, during processing, purification, storage, preparation for transportation, as well as at gas stations where it has already been delivered. It is very important to study all the features of the filter elements and choose the right ones to secure the production, the production site, as well as to protect the equipment from breakdowns.