Water filters elements
Our filtering elements can be used to purify water from mechanical impurities. They are made of polypropylene shaped as cylindrical and flat cartridges and are highly resistant to bacteria and chemicals.
Polypropylene fibers do not render any additional flavors, odors or color to the water. The fiber density increases from the outer surface of the cartridge to the inner surface.
This ensures gradual filtration of first larger and then smaller particles, which makes the cartridge life much longer as compared to the cartridges that have a uniform structure.
Filtering elements can be used in both domestic and commercial water treatment systems.
- 01. Various industries (pharmaceutical, food, mechanical engineering, metalworking, instrumentation, light industry, etc.);
- 02. In the electric power industry, gas and oil refining industries (in gas turbine engines and compressor units, etc.);
- 03. In air preparation systems for painting and drying chambers, paint and varnish production lines and other production processes, where necessary;
- 04. In buildings for various purposes (office and business centers, residential, administrative, warehouse terminals, airports, shopping and entertainment centers, industrial, etc.);
- 05. At catering establishments (restaurants, cafes, canteens, etc.).