A refueling truck is a specific type of transport, which is used by enterprises in various fields. The main tasks of an ATZ are transportation, storage of fuel, as well as vehicle refueling. Pumping petroleum products is carried out through an innovative filter system, which detains impurities and particles. Timely delivery of quality fuel to special vehicles increases operational cost savings and reduces downtime.
Timely and prompt delivery of fuel to various household areas is provided by refueling trucks. A vehicle fuel dispenser is a vehicle designed for transportation of flammable liquids and their long-term storage, as well as for self-fueling of various equipment.
Types of tanker trucks that pump fuel mixtures are divided into:
- airfield — equipped with powerful pumping stations, they deliver petroleum product to a great height for aircraft refueling;
- army — equipped with a solid undercarriage with high cross-country ability (to make it easier to move off-road), designed for transportation of fuel to airfields, battlefields and firing ranges;
- compact — used for prompt delivery of fuel for agricultural or mining equipment. Such fuel trucks have tanks not larger than 8 cubic meters.
Mobile filling stations contribute to competent optimization of vehicles and provide significant savings in fuel consumption.
The fuel filter for the fuel dispenser is designed for purification of fuel from mechanical impurities and water emulsions. Water is separated during fuel settling and discharged through the tank sump or separator. The separator is located in the cleaners or mounted as a separate functional unit. The entire process takes 15 minutes, after which a control filtration takes place.
Mechanical purification from impurities at mobile filling stations is carried out with the help of filter systems. Filters for the fuel dispenser are subdivided into a site cleaner, a fine cleaner and by their purpose (pre-cleaning, main, control, dustproof).
- Dust-proof — is used for filtration of air flows and capturing the dust micro-particles. These cleaners are mounted on pneumovalve tanks, which are responsible for the inlet and outlet of oxygen into (or from) pressurized containers. The dust suppression systems are manufactured from brass alloy in the shape of a grid with the number of cells per 1 cm2 ranging from 400 to 494.
- Check cleaning filter — separates mechanical impurities from the fuel flow after the first stage of filtration. This part is installed on the dispensing tip or behind the filter element of the main cleaner. There are 10,000 cells per 1 cm2 of screen of the control mechanism.
- Fine filter element (main element) — is used for thorough cleaning of fuel from foreign fine particles and water inclusions. The fuel filter is located behind the pump of the closed chamber of the discharge line. The fine system elements have in their design separators or special additional special mechanisms for maximum filtration of impurities and non-dissolved water with the volume from 3 to 5 microns.
- Coarse (preliminary) element is used to separate large mechanical impurities from the fuel. It is installed before the pumping systems. Presence of cells per 1 cm2 of brass mesh partition ranges from 98 to 252 pieces.
Partitions of the filter elements are made of porous plastic, ceramic products, porous nonwoven material, sheet fine or filter paper, felt, cotton fabric, G grade silk.