Filter box FBLM — principle of operation and advantages
Flange diameter, mm:
How FBLM works
FBLM sucks in air through the pre-filter with a built-in fan and distributes it over the humidifying screen. After that, the air passes through a HEPA or ULPA filter, which has a lamellar structure. Thus, the air passes through a large filter surface and leaves the filter cleaned.
The use of HEPA or ULPA filters allows you to capture not only dust, but also particles of mold, bacteria, viruses. Due to this ability, FBLM filter boxes make the rooms in which they are installed almost sterile. That is why they are excellent for medical facilities and any industries that require the highest level of air purity.
- It works as an independent ventilation system that does not require connection to air ducts
- Low level of noise — 41 dB
- Long life of filter — up to 7 years
- The material of the filter housing is heavy-duty aluminum, which ensures long-term operation of the filter
- Case — stainless steel
- Modular design of the filter allows making a cleanroom of various shapes and sizes
- A cleanroom can be relocated or enlarged quickly and easily
- The level of sterility can be quickly increased by adding HEPA filters of different filtration class
- Costs can be reduced by up to 50% with assembled modular cleanrooms
We offer to buy FBLM ventilation filter from us. Our factory in Ukraine is a modern manufacturer, guaranteeing the quality of products at European level. We not only produce filters, but also develop projects according to individual orders. Once you order a filter box FBLM modular, you will provide the room with clean air for several years.